We are excited to be hosting a happy hour this year at Outdoor Retailer along with some of our friends!
As Seen on Shark Tank Happy Hour - Thursday 4:30 pm (Booth #PV3331)
Enjoy an EPIC beer and some good ol’ fashion beer pong with the entrepreneurs behind these Shark Tank companies: KaZAM, Chapul, Power Practical, Monkey Mat and LuminAID!
That's not the only event we are looking forward to this week - we have compiled a list of 5 events not to miss this week at Outdoor Retailer.
1. H2YO SUP YOGA - Wed, Aug 5 - 11:00-11:30 a.m.
What’s the trendiest thing to do on the water? SUPing of course (that's Stand-Up Paddleboard for those of you who were about to ask). Add in the best stress-relieving exercise of yoga this playful out of water practice is a great warm up to a full on water SUP YOGA experience.
2. ORderby - Wed, Aug 5 - 6:00-8:00 p.m. (The Pavilions)
Even the LuminAID interns are dying to go to the OR Pinewood Derby, sponsored by the Boy Scouts. While it may be a little late to get a car together, you should at least stop by and check out who wins the awards, including “Most likely to fall apart if it were a real car.” Report back with results, please.
3. Outdoor Retailer Industry Party - Wed, Aug 5 - 6:00-8:00 p.m. (The Pavilions)
Mechanical bull and free beer, need we say more? No, but we will because it would be a mistake to leave out the free music by the Clif Bar Band, and slackline demo provided by Slackline Industries.
4. OIA Advocacy Happy Hour + Gear Giveaway - everyday at 4:30 p.m. (BRL #200)
The Outdoor Industry Association will be hosting a Happy Hour and Gear Giveaway on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Each day has a different theme: Wednesday is Consumer Insights, Thursday is Advocacy, and Friday is Sustainability. A different theme each day gives you have a perfect excuse to go to each one!
5. Yonder Mountain String Band with Mountain Hardwear - Thurs, Aug 6 - 9:00 p.m. (The Depot)Mountain Hardwear, along with Goal Zero, Bigtruck Brand, Club Ride, Silipint, Audie Expo, and Park City Brewery are hosting this musical event at The Depot to raise money and awareness for Protect Our Winters. Reserve a ticket here.
Backpacker Magazine features the PackLite Nova as one of the best new lanterns to take on the trail in 2017. The PackLite Nova was put to the field test, and came out shining. Why the PackLite Nova? Here’s the top 5 reasons why it’s perfect for backpackers: